Wheel alignments are typically checked at the time new tires are installed, but are also recommended to be checked on an annual basis or if the vehicle hits a curb or a pothole.
WHY ARE WHEEL ALIGNMENTS NECESSARY?
Simply put, your vehicle’s wheels must be lined up correctly to keep suitable control of your car. Wheels that are out of position could cause driving to become difficult and cause uneven wear on the tires. When your wheels are properly lined up your car will offer a smoother ride. Wheel alignments in conjunction with tire balancing and rotation expand the life of your tires and boost the total safety of your vehicle. An effectively aligned automobile may enhance performance and increases fuel economy.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I NEED A WHEEL ALIGNMENT?
- The steering wheel pulls to the left or right
- The steering wheel is not straight when driving on a straight roadway
- Your tire tread is wearing unevenly
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A WHEEL ALIGNMENT CHECK?
- Assessment of the steering and suspension components
- Examination of the tires for size, inflation, and wear
- Comparison of your tire alignment to automobile manufacturer guidelines
Our technicians can also inspect for steering and suspension concerns as well as drive-line issues. Visit us to have one of our certified technicians provide you with a dependable wheel alignment.